TV Community Portal
  Portal  •  Index  •  Bookmark  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Private Messages  •  Log in
The Killer Inside Me (Thriller mit Jessica Alba) View next topic
View previous topic
Forum: Jessica Alba · Replies: 74
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 08.11.2008 10:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Jessica Alba to Star in “The Killer Inside Me”

Michael Winterbottom will direct Casey Affleck and Jessica Alba in a film adaptation of The Killer Inside Me, the classic novel by Jim Thompson. The original book was told in first-person and chronicled the life of Lou Ford, a seemingly normal small-town sheriff who happens to be a paranoid-schizophrenic harboring murderous tendencies. Affleck will play the lead role, while Alba will play a prostitute that Ford gets involved with. The book was previously made into a film in 1976, directed by Burt Kennedy with Stacy Keach playing Lou Ford.

(slashfilm.com)

MfG

Maestro

Userbar - Sowas will ich auch!

"Being President is easy: You just point the army and shoot." - Homer J. Simpson

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com

Klick here in order to look at the article at Amazon.de.
Jessie
Tontechniker

PostPosted: 08.11.2008 18:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

cool, freu mich schon drauf smile
sandyk
Beleuchter

PostPosted: 08.11.2008 18:41 Reply with quoteBack to top

biggrin For Casey Affleck, all his recent movies have been really strongly reviewed. Awesome to see her working with him.

But naja on the role as a prostitute. I just get so tired of women playing hookers.
Sunny
Tontechniker

PostPosted: 09.11.2008 16:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Hört sich viel versprechend an. Casey Affleck ist auf jeden Fall der deutlich bessere Schauspieler von den Affleck Brüdern. Ihn als Schauspielpartner zu haben ist super. Das Jessica eine Prostituierte spielen soll klingt erstmal so-so, gerade im Hinblick auf ihr ungeliebtes sexy Image. Aber es kommt schießlich auch auf die Story, den Regisseur und wie es letztendlich präsentiert werden soll an. Wär' ich ein Fan von, wenn sie jetzt erstmal auch weiterhin anspruchsvollere Filme dreht.

Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 09.02.2009 10:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Es gibt Neuigkeiten zum Cast:

Quote:
More Cast Members For Killer Inside Me

I’ve never been a huge fan of Kate Hudson, to the point that I was pretty excited to see her name on a list put together by Yahoo! Movies of actors the site is tired of seeing. Unfortunately, we’re going to continue seeing Hudson, at least for a little while longer, since she’s still getting work.

Hudson is among a group of actors who has signed on to The Killer Inside Me, reports Screen Daily. Along with Hudson comes Elias Koteas (Shooter), Bill Pullman (Independence Day), and Ned Beatty (Deliverance), who join previously announced headliners Casey Affleck and Jessica Alba. The movie is a noir psychological thriller based on a novel by Jim Thompson.

A few of those actors get me excited, but I have to admit the news that Hudson is joining the cast just makes me wonder who will throw the bigger hissy fit - Alba or Hudson. Maybe we’ll get lucky and there will be some sort of catfight that breaks out between the two.

(cinemablend.com)

Und die Dreharbeiten beginnen demnächst:

Quote:
Film to be shot in NM, 30 may be hired

"The Killer Inside Me" is another new movie that will soon be shot in New Mexico. Work on the film is slated to begin in Santa Fe County next month. Crews will hire as many as 30 local people to help out on the film. Kate Hudson, Casey Affleck and Jessica Alba will star in the movie, which is based on a book by Jim Thompson. The plot deals with the secret sickness of a deputy sheriff, who is a pillar in a small Texas town.

The release date is targeted for 2010.

(krqe.com)

MfG

Maestro

"Being President is easy: You just point the army and shoot." - Homer J. Simpson

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
honey-maus
Hauptdarsteller

PostPosted: 09.02.2009 10:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

na, da sind wir doch mal gespannt happy

5 people ... will be changed ... forever ...
... 4ever ...

one will be bad...
and 4 will be fantastic
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerICQ Number
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 10.02.2009 20:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Killer film to shoot in New Mexico

A new film starring Casey Affleck, Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba will shoot in New Mexico for five days. “The Killer Inside Me” is based on the Jim Thompson novel by the same name and tells the story of a small-town sheriff who is involved in a series of murders.

Producers include Chris Hanley, Brad Schlei and Andrew Eaton. Michael Winterbottom will direct. The production will film in Santa Fe County from March 9 to 13 and will hire about 30 local crew members. Additional filming will take place in Oklahoma.

The state’s generous film tax incentives have helped lure more than 115 feature films and television series to shoot here since 2003, bringing in more than $2.4 billion to New Mexico’s economy, according to Gov. Bill Richardson’s office.

(bizjournals.com)

MfG

Maestro

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
honey-maus
Hauptdarsteller

PostPosted: 10.02.2009 20:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

dann gibts ja bestimmt bald fotos vom set *darauf freu*

5 people ... will be changed ... forever ...
... 4ever ...

one will be bad...
and 4 will be fantastic
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerICQ Number
aquaboy
Darsteller

PostPosted: 11.02.2009 13:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ja, ich binn wirklich auch schon gespannt auf den Film, und auch auf die Bilder vom Set. ja
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 05.03.2009 10:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Big names headed to Oklahoma

A major motion picture starring Casey Affleck, Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba will begin filming on March 23 in Oklahoma City, Guthrie, Tulsa, Cordell and surrounding areas, a local casting director announced today.

“The Killer Inside Me” is a crime thriller based on a 1952 pulp novel by Oklahoma-born author Jim Thompson. The film will be directed by Michael Winterbottom, an award-winning British filmmaker best known for helming “A Mighty Heart” and “Jude.”

Jill Simpson of the Oklahoma Film and Music Office reserved comment on the project pending approval of the film’s producers.

The story revolves around a personable rural deputy sheriff (Affleck) whose likeable exterior masks the mind of a murderous psychopath.

Thompson’s novel, first published as a paperback in 1952, has come to be considered a masterpiece in the 1950s era of so-called “noir” fiction, telling a chilling story of obsession and insanity in first person, from the point of view of the killer.

Born in Anadarko in 1906, Thompson wrote more than 30 novels in his lifetime, most of them pulp fiction. He also co-wrote the screenplays for two Stanley Kubrick films, “The Killing” (1956) and “Paths of Glory” (1957).

Although Thompson’s work was largely overlooked by public and critics alike while he was living, his work is now viewed as some of the finest and most original literature to come out of the crime fiction genre, and he is ranked with such authors as Dashiell Hammett and Raymond Chandler in that field.

Several of his novels have been adapted to film, including “The Getaway” with Steve McQueen and “The Grifters” starring Anjelica Huston and John Cusack.

Thompson died in Los Angeles in 1977.

Chris Freihofer of Freihofer Casting in Norman is recruiting local actors and extras for the film.

(newsok.com)

MfG

Maestro

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
David Alba
Praktikant

PostPosted: 09.03.2009 00:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Wann beginen die Dreharbeiten für The Killer Inside Me kann mir das jemand sagen. Ich muss mein Englisch wieder mal auffrischen. ja

Jessica Alba ist der Hammer
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 09.03.2009 00:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Naja, die Daten im Text zu finden sollte nicht so schwer sein, aber es geht wohl schon morgen los.

MfG

Maestro

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
Cameronxxx
Kameramann

PostPosted: 08.04.2009 19:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Ist der Film schon abgedreht???
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 08.04.2009 19:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

lach

Die haben noch nicht mal angefangen so wie es ausschaut, aber keine Ahnung wieso sich da nichts tut.

MfG

Maestro

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
kwirk
Hauptdarsteller

PostPosted: 08.04.2009 23:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

ja gut, Jessy muss ja auch erstmal Invisible Sign of my own fertigstellen, nach abschließen der Dreharbeiten ist für die Schauspieler noch lange nicht Schluss!

http://derulinator.blog.de/
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 08.04.2009 23:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Die Dreharbeiten sollten aber laut den Berichten schon laufen. rolleyes

MfG

Maestro

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 11.04.2009 11:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Action on new movie returns to Oklahoma soon

Preproduction resumes Monday in Guthrie for "The Killer Inside Me,” a major motion picture with Casey Affleck, Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba to be shot mostly in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Film & Music Office Director Jill Simpson confirmed Thursday that principal photography on the film will begin in New Mexico before moving to Oklahoma in early May to shoot on location in Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Enid and Cordell.

Filming was originally set to begin March 24, but was delayed due to actors’ conflicting schedules and a lack of full financing for the production. The needed funding has now been secured, according to Chad Burris, owner of Indion Entertainment Group, a Tulsa-based film financing company.

"That, coupled with, I think, they finally got actors’ schedules lined out and the stars aligned and all the other great things that have to happen before a movie can actually get going,” Burris said.

Simpson said there was still uncertainty about when Affleck will be available, but preparations are moving ahead and one producer, Michael Eaton of London-based Revolution Films, will arrive in the state on Monday.

"The good news is, it’s back on and they’re going to be filming here,” Simpson said.

Simpson said "Killer” will be the largest film produced in Oklahoma since the 1996 hit "Twister.”

She said Muse Productions in Los Angeles and Revolution were attracted to Oklahoma by the incentives it offers filmmakers. Companies filming in Oklahoma can earn a rebate of up to 17 percent on production expenditures.

Another factor drawing the production was Indion, which works to connect studios to Oklahoma investors, Simpson said.

"I’m certainly happy the film’s going to happen and, you know, I never really thought it wasn’t going to,” Burris said. "I think there are people that got a little more nervous about it than I did. I think it’s a great boon for Oklahoma. I think it’s going to do a lot for us having this production here. And the quality of the project and the jobs it’s going to create, and the interest it’s going to create, and has created to this point, I’m super-excited about it.”

(newsok.com)

Jetzt wissen wir also wieso sie noch nicht am drehen sind.

MfG

Maestro

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
Cameronxxx
Kameramann

PostPosted: 11.04.2009 15:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

Und warum???
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 11.04.2009 16:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Deswegen:

Quote:
Filming was originally set to begin March 24, but was delayed due to actors’ conflicting schedules and a lack of full financing for the production.

Finanzierung stand nicht und es gab terminliche Probleme.

MfG

Maestro

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
Cameronxxx
Kameramann

PostPosted: 22.04.2009 20:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Wann fangen die denn an zu drehen???
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 09.05.2009 10:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Film starring Jessica Alba begins filming in Guthrie May 18

Filming of a major motion picture starring Jessica Alba, Kate Hudson and Casey Affleck begins shooting in Guthrie on May 18.

Oklahoma Film and Music Office Director Jill Simpson confirmed today that principal photography on "The Killer Inside Me" starts Monday in New Mexico before moving to Oklahoma for the remainder of its shooting schedule.

The production company will film in Guthrie for about three weeks before moving on to other locations in Cordell, Enid, Oklahoma City and Tulsa.

Filming was originally set to begin March 24, but was delayed due to actors’ conflicting schedules and a lack of full financing for the production. The needed funding has now been secured for the $10 million movie, according to producer Andrew Eaton.

“I’m sure you know it’s been a bit of a bumpy ride to get to this point and we’ve had a few false starts,” the British filmmaker said.

One of the reasons for the production delay was Affleck’s involvement in the making of a documentary on his brother-in-law, Joaquin Phoenix, who claims he has given up acting for a second career as a hip-hop performer.

Affleck also wanted time to work on the Oklahoma accent his character requires in the film, Eaton said. Affleck will play a psychotic deputy sheriff struggling against his homicidal urges in this crime thriller based on a 1952 pulp novel by Anadarko-born author Jim Thompson.

The film will be directed by Michael Winterbottom, an award-winning British filmmaker best-known for helming “A Mighty Heart,” “24 Hour Party People” and “Jude.”

In addition to Affleck, Alba and Hudson, the cast also includes Bill Pullman and Ned Beatty.

“I think we’re really lucky that we’ve managed to hang on to Kate and Jessica (through the delays), because obviously they’re very popular actresses,” Eaton said.

Filming in Oklahoma is set to conclude in mid-June.

(newsok.com)

MfG

Maestro

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
kwirk
Hauptdarsteller

PostPosted: 09.05.2009 10:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

wurden die jetzt nur genommen weil die berühmt sind...
Mal davon abgesehen, das ist meistens ist jess doch mit kate auch befreundet ein gutes Zeichen

http://derulinator.blog.de/
Maestro
Produzent

PostPosted: 13.05.2009 16:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Simon Baker nabs 'Killer' role

Simon Baker, star of CBS hit "The Mentalist," is playing an attorney on the trail of a murderer in "The Killer Inside Me," Michael Winterbottom's adaptation of the Jim Thompson noir classic that stars Casey Affleck.

The story centers on a West Texas sheriff (Affleck) and his downward spiral from a boring small-town cop into a ruthless, sociopathic murderer. The cast also includes Jessica Alba as a prostitute and Kate Hudson as the sheriff's schoolteacher girlfriend.

Filming begins this week in New Mexico and Oklahoma.

Baker plays a county attorney looking to expose the sheriff as the killer.

MuseFilm's Chris Hanley, Cyclone Prods.' Robert Weinbach, Revolution Films' Andrew Eaton and Bradford Schlei are producing the latest adaptation, written by Weinbach and John Curran.

Oklahoma-based Idion Entertainment Group is financing, as are Barbarian Films and OceaniaMedia Finance.

"Mentalist" is the breakout hit of the 2008-09 television season. The Australian actor is repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment. He most recently appeared in Focus Features' "Something New."

(hollywoodreporter.com)

MfG

Maestro

webmaster of
-> www.jmazone.de
-> www.darkangel-fan.com
carmengarcia
Kameramann

PostPosted: 13.05.2009 18:03 Reply with quoteBack to top

Super ein Film mit Jessica Alba!!!
Fantastisch!!!
Grüsse
Cameronxxx
Kameramann

PostPosted: 15.05.2009 10:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

Wird der Film auch in Los Angeles gedreht? Oder eher nicht?

Ich hab gelesen, dass der Film 2x verfilmt wird, einmal als Komödie und einmal als Thriller! Stimmt das?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic